Our shuttle (provided by Centerville City Schools) is available at both Harman School and Smith Elementary. Shuttle Service begins Monday, Aug. 30 and continues throughout the school year.
- Please note all students must be masked on the bus.
- In the mornings our bus will arrive at your home elementary school, you can place your student on the bus at 8:30 a.m. Kindergarten students will not be allowed to access or wait inside our elementary school buildings.
- The buses will return to the elementary buildings at 3:05 p.m. to unload the kindergarten students.
- Please bring your dashboard sign to the bus stop.
- All after-school transportation changes must be reported to the office by email to our administrative assistant or by calling 937-299-8730. Emails to the teacher are not an effective way to ensure that we know changes to plans. Our teachers are busy working with students and do not check their emails in the same way as in the office.
- If Centerville City Schools are canceled or on a two-hour delay for weather, Shuttle Service will be canceled. Oakwood Schools will send out a Message if the buses are canceled.